There are female hormones in beer
This blog was posted in Dutch on 28-02-2008
Also I have lowered myself to the world of science, to find some facts and results.
But of course the part of scientific experiment is that the outcoming facts would bring something for myself aswell.
It has to bring us some profit otherwise it would have been a waste of money and time. Otherwise it would not add something to the future.
There are female hormones in beer !!!
Last weekend I was hanging out with a couple of mates in a pub and at certain point it became a philosophic conversation.
At a certain point one of them said that had read somewhere that beer contains alot of female hormones.
After having a good laugh about it, we decided to proof this matter and we will find out about the unbearable naked truth, of course purely in the name of scientific believes, we had to drink about 20 beers.
At the end of the experiment we had effectifly found the proof that beer is filled with female hormones.
01. We all gained weight.
02. We talked a lot, without saying anything.
03. We could not drive a car in a normal way, also parking became impossible.
04. We could not think logical anymore.
05. We could not admit that we were wrong, eventhough this was definitely the case.
06. All of us thought that 'she' the centre of the universe.
07. We had a headache and totally no lust for sex.
08. Our emotions where hardly controlabble.
09. We walked toghether holding hands or arms wrapped around to support eachoter.
10. We had to go to the toilet every 15 minutes, and most of the time all of us at the same point.
In the name of science we will test next week if rum has the same effect.
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and have the time of your life!
P.s point 03 does not have my full support.
I agree on the fact that a lot of women have the problem with things like parking, but the average woman drives better than a man as they are driving slower and drive with less potention to show off.
And they driving more carefully by looking more forward.
For example "I also have 2 kids in the backseat who i have to get home safely.”